The PFMS knows your payment status, your scholarship status for the year 2023, and the registration process for the year 2023.
The public financial management system (PFMS) is a scholarship program that helps students from poverty-stricken families. The plan pays fees for the students, which gives everyone a fair chance. This year, the PFMS is providing scholarships to students from different backward castes in India. To get information on how to apply for this scholarship, go to the PFMS website.
Aim of the PFMS Scholarships
The purpose of this program is to provide free education to students who are able to do well in school, and who may then be able to go to prestigious colleges and universities. This will help these students avoid having to worry about finances, and will also benefit the country as a whole by producing more educated citizens.
PFMS Scholarship Highlights:
|Full Form||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Scholarship Provider||Government of India|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance to students for their education|
|Eligibility||Indian citizens with an annual income of less than Rs. 6 lakhs, aged between 18 and 25 years and have at least passed 10th class|
|Scholarship Types||Post Matric Scholarship, Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship, and Pre-Matric Scholarship|
|Application Period||Varies for different states and scholarship types|
|Application Process||Online through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) or the respective state scholarship portal|
|Selection Process||Merit-based or means-cum-merit-based|
|Scholarship Amount||Varies depending on the scholarship type and the student’s course and category|
|Scholarship Disbursement||Directly to the student’s bank account through the PFMS portal|
PFMS Know Your Payment
To find out the payment status for students, they need to visit the official public financial management website.
- To learn more about your payment options, go to the website’s homepage and click on the “Know Your Payment Options” link.
- Please enter your name and email address to verify your account. Once you have done this, you can search for information on our website.
Contact a wise scheme search.
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of PFMS at https://pfms.nic.in/.
- Once the homepage is loaded, look for the “Schemes” section and click on the “Scheme-wise contact list” option.
- On the next page, you will see a list of schemes that are available for contact. You can either scroll through the list or use the search bar to find a specific scheme.
- If you decide to use the search bar, enter the name of the scheme, group type, or scheme type that you are looking for, and click on the “Search” button.
- After clicking the “Search” button, the system will take a few seconds to process your request. Once the results are displayed, you can select the specific scheme that you are interested in.
- After selecting a scheme, you will be able to view its contact details, including the name of the scheme, the contact person’s name, their email address, and phone number.
- If you want to contact the scheme’s administrators, you can use the provided contact details. You can either call them, send an email, or visit their office in person.
Tracking NPS status under the PFMS
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) at https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx.
- Once the homepage is loaded, look for the “Track NPS Status” option and click on it.
- On the next page, you will see two options for searching your NPS status – one is through bank account number and the other is through the NPS application ID. Select the option that is applicable to you.
- If you select the bank account number option, enter your bank account number in the space provided.
- If you select the NPS application ID option, enter your NPS application ID in the space provided.
- Next, you will need to enter the verification code displayed on your screen in the space provided. This is to ensure that you are not a robot.
- Finally, click on the “Search” button. The system will take a few seconds to process your request, and once it is complete, it will display all the details related to your NPS status, such as your NPS contribution, the status of your NPS account, etc.
The PFMS holds different beneficial scholarships, all to help less fortunate students get a quality education.
- The PFMS scholarship is available to students at university or college.
- The PFMS 2019 post-matric scholarship is available for students who have completed their matriculation exams.
- Some schools give scholarship money to students in the early grades, before they start school.
- The national merit scholarship program is designed to help talented students from all over the country.
- The PFMS scholarship 2019 national scheme provides an incentive for girls to attend secondary school.
- The PFMS offers top-class scholarships for people from different backgrounds, including those who have finished high school. These scholarships are available to people who are eligible to apply.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship 2023
- The scholarship program has a website that connects it with 90 banks in the country. These banks are broken down into 26 public sector banks (PSBs), 59 rural recreation and bank (RRBs), and five private sector banks.
- We want to help improve the education sector in India by providing education opportunities to everyone.
- We can help reduce poverty in the country by helping less fortunate students learn more and get good jobs. This will help their families become less dependent on government assistance.
PFMS Bank List 2023
The PFMS scholarship 2023 program has different banks that students can open to receive their funds. The below shows several pfms banks list that take the initiative to collect and help in the PFMS scholarship.
|1||ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK|
|3||ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK|
|5||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK|
|7||BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT|
|8||BANK OF BARODA|
|9||BANK OF INDIA|
|10||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA|
|11||BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|12||BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|14||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA|
|16||CITY UNION BANK LTD|
|18||CSB BANK LIMITED|
|19||DCB BANK LIMITED|
|22||DHANLAXMI BANK LTD|
|23||HARYANA GRAMIN BANK|
|24||HDFC BANK LTD|
|26||ICICI BANK LTD|
|27||IDBI BANK LTD|
|29||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
|30||INDUSIND BANK LIMITED|
|31||JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK|
|33||KARUR VYSYA BANK|
|34||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
|35||MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK|
|36||MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK|
|37||MANIPUR STATE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|38||NEW INDIA CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|39||NKGSB CO-OP BANK LTD|
|40||ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE|
|41||PUNJAB AND SIND BANK|
|42||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
|44||SARVA U.P. GRAMIN BANK|
|45||SOUTH INDIAN BANK|
|46||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|47||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|48||SVC CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|50||TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD|
|51||THE COSMOS CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|52||THE FEDERAL BANK LTD|
|53||THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD|
|54||THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO. OP. BANK LTD.|
|55||THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD|
|56||THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|57||THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD|
|59||UNION BANK OF INDIA|
|60||UNITED BANK OF INDIA|
|62||YES BANK LTD|
Pfms dbt payment
The Indian government has found that direct payments to beneficiaries work better than traditional aid programs because there is no need for a third party to help make the payments.
PFMS Scholarship Documents Required
Students applying for the scholarship need to avail proof documents as follows:
- An identification document such as Aadhaar card.
- All the education documents required.
- Your 12th class certificate.
- Clear passport size photographs.
- The fee receipts.
How to Register PFMS scholarship 2023?
- Navigate to the official PFMS Login website page https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- On the menu, select the tab PFMS Scholarship student registration.
- Next, select the name of the scheme you’re registering for the scholarship to university/colleges students
- Now enter the following details:
- The year of passing the 12th class and education board.
- Your bank account number
- The bank branch IFSC code.
- Proceed and choose the category from the list given, then click on the search button.
- The system will enter all details automatically after searching for the name.
- Next, enter the mobile number and email id.
- The page will request you to create a user id and password confirm the details and continue.
- Enter the captcha code on the page and upload all the proof documents.
- Recheck all details and then click on the submit button.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal 2023:
- To access the PFMS website, you need to log in.
- To login to the website, use your user id and password. To do this, click the login button.
- On the menu, select the tab renewal form and update the information on the form.
- Please enter all the required information and upload the requested documentsTo apply for a job, you need to complete some forms
Location Search Details
- Open the official website page.
- On the homepage, menu select your state from the drop-down list.
- Key in your location name and click on view report.
- The system will display the information.
Applications for scholarships must be complete before applying. The government gives scholarships to students from all groups equally. The money is distributed equally among all poor students who may qualify for the award. Scholarship information can be found on the PFMS website.
IFHMRS Homepage: Click Here
IFHRMS is an online blog dedicated to providing educational information. Blog articles are written by a team of skilled writers.